Disable Right Click

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Route 90 to South Dakota




Knowing that all we have to do was drive, Jason and I had a late start. After spending our morning at the laundry mat we headed towards Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The long drive left us with nothing to do but reflect on the 9th anniversary of 9/11.

As we drive across the United States my love for this country has grown to a new level. The people and places we have visited so far has already made this trip memorable and I am so thankful for having the opportunity to travel. 9/11 effected everyone and as we stop at rest stops along Route 90 the memory of this day is evident. For instance, after crossing over the Mississippi River, we picked up a pamphlet commemorating those who have lost their lives in the tragedy and our armed forces across seas who are fighting for our country.

I am so blessed for having my family and friends. Thank you all for your love and support, I love you!

May we never forget.

God bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment