Disable Right Click

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nashville to New York




Wanting nothing more than to sleep in a warm bed and see family, Jason and I left Nashville and drove straight to Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, walking around Nashville in A.M. left us only half a days worth of driving so we did spend our last night in the little guy in a Walmart parking lot in Virginia. The driving became very tedious so the next day, after trading seats a few times,  we drove from Virginia to Pennsylvania and from PA to New Jersey.



Arriving at Jason's home in New Jersey was such an amazing feeling. It definitely took me awhile to adjust being back on the East Coast. There is just such a difference from New Jersey and the rest of the country.

After a few days in Jersey I felt like it was time head to New York. We drove the Little Guy two hours North to my home in upstate New York.




The drive breezed by and after one more Little Guy tour at a gas station, we were unhitching it in my back yard.



It feels amazing to be home, but I already have began to plan my next photo adventure. Unfortunately, the Little guy has suffered the trip with a splitting seam that needs attention, we will have to wait and see if his traveling days are over.  For now it's time to relax with family and friends as the holidays approach and filter through my collection of thousands of photos from this trip for my portfolio, website, as well as photo contests.


The traveling has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment