Disable Right Click

Friday, December 10, 2010

Nashville, Tennessee


With live country music blaring from every open bar door on the main strip, Jason and I had a blast walking through Nashville at night.









We spent a few hours just walking past the bars, listening to the different bands and taking a bunch of photos. 











Not sure on how long we were going to stay in Nashville, we decided to take a short drive to the Grand Ole Opry. We felt in the Christmas spirit as soon as we arrived. Every light surrounding the hotel was beaming with Christmas lights. After driving around, Jason and I found a place to park around the hotel and spent some time walking around the outdoor nativity display.















If it weren’t for the freezing weather, I would have wanted to stay longer. It  was too cold to stay out long so Jason and I drove to a Wal-mart just outside of the city for the night. 






I had really wanted to take photos of Nashville in the  day time, so the next morning we drove around the city. Going to the same main strip as the night before, I was able to take a few more photos than the night before.







After crossing the bridge to get some city skyline photos, Jason and I began our long journey back to New Jersey. 














No comments:

Post a Comment