Disable Right Click

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grand Junction, CO

After spending a few days in the parks, we were in desperate need for an errand day and there was no better place to run errands than Grand Junction.


We were able to purchase a very warm sleeping bag and a pair of cowboy boots each.

Since we began our trip I have been dying to purchase a pair of Western cowboy boots. 











While driving and searching for a Laundromat and shower, I had to stop at the one huge store advertising cowboy boots and hats. As soon as we entered the doorway we were greeted with friendly howdy’s and about a thousand cowboy boots.








We honestly really must have annoyed Yodi (the shoes salesman) because we spent about two hours trying on all different styled boots. Waiting around for me, Jason ended up looking around and by the time I was done, I was waiting for him. We ended up each purchasing a pair of cowboy boots. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment